long range shooters and long range ranges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard and read up on red castle, but I know that it's way up northwest of tulsa. i was wondering would anyone down around Mcalester area be interrested in using a 1k yrd range?

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well i'm am seriously thinking of putting in at least a 1k yrd range on my property west of mcalester. I have the land, one friend has steal targets and another was a shooter in the army, with knowledge of a good tactical range set up. I dont think there would be dues for now, just maybe a donation if possible for the fuel for the dozer work. Granted OSA people would have a better than average to find out where it will be.

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i'm am seriously thinking of putting in at least a 1k yrd range on my property west of mcalester. I have the land, one friend has steal targets and another was a shooter in the army, with knowledge of a good tactical range set up. I dont think there would be dues for now, just maybe a donation if possible for the fuel for the dozer work. Granted OSA people would have a better than average to find out where it will be.

I can say that would be awesome and I would definitely donate what I could to use it(I actually started a thread a few days ago looking for a place to shoot long range). I would contact the NRA, I don't have the link handy but they have numerous grants and information available for starting ranges (Came across this info because in a few years I am moving out of state and plan to have a personal range on it). I'm curious, how many acres do you have, and what kind of backstop would you be using?

Latest posts

Top Bottom