Long Range Shooting.... Places to shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanerbanner10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys
I'll try to make this quick and simple. I know this is a long shot, also I wasn't sure where to put this on this forum.

Myself and 2 of my team mates are looking for a place to practice long range shooting. Myself and one of my other teammates are both veterans of the US Navy. We all shoot in the Precision Rifle Series as often as possible and we are all member of a club in Western OK where we shoot club matches every month. We, however, do not have a place to practice and have been looking for quite sometime. I hate resorting to the internet for this, but gotta do what you gotta do! The only place we have here is Red Castle, however Red Castle is private and membership is not open, nor does it look like it will be open any time soon. With that said I do know people who have memberships, but I hate bothering them every weekend asking if they'd like to go shoot.

If you have some land and would mind meeting myself and my other 2 team mates, we'd love to meet you and discuss this.

- We am looking for land that is semi-close to Tulsa. I don't mind driving about an hour any direction (we typically drive about 4 for our club matches).
- We can definitely make do with minimum 600 yards, but would prefer much further (furthest we will ever shoot would be about a mile).
- We have our own steel we would bring and shoot.
- We could work out some sort of payment possibly.
- I could help on the land/farm. I grew up on a farm and have worked with horses and cattle, can mend a fence, and enjoy building stuff. I can't speak for my teammates, but I am 99.9% sure they would be more than willing to help out as well.
- I'd be more than happy to teach someone who's never shot a long range gun. Myself and my 2 teammates shoot in monthly club matches in Western Oklahoma and have verified hits out to 1400 yards.
- We'd only need access to the land once a week, mostly likely Saturday or Sundays.
- You'd never find a piece of brass laying around. We are clean, responsible people.
- Most likely less than 150 rounds shot per weekend.
- We all shoot full custom rifles in 6.5 Creedmoor.

Again, if you have some land and wouldn't mind meet us to discuss this further please shoot me a message.

Thanks so much for your time,
Shane

Latest posts

Top Bottom