Long range training from a Marine sniper, who's in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be very interested depending on date/time that kind of stuff. I'm a noob to shooting long range and even how to properly use the scope on my Grendel, would that be ok? I don't want to drag down a class by not knowing much long range stuff to begin with.

Just read the part about being in Crescent. That's probably going to be too long of a drive for me, by the time I got there I'd be in too much pain to participate :( I still think it's a great thing for those who can do it.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think it would be fine. This is more about having a good time and learning as we go. The goal would be for everyone to walk away with at least a little more knowledge. maybe even want to do it again to get more advanced. I am sure we all could use some basic training. I'd like to better understand how wind drift and temperature affect a bullets trajectory - plus many more questions.

Looks like we have a pretty good bunch! This could be a seriously fun afternoon! Temperature and date will have an influence on when we could put something together. No one wants to be out there in 110 degress sweating our cracks off. thats no fun! I will let you guys know once I hear back from him and we can get something firmed up.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I'd be in. Gladly pitch in on expenses. But date will be a bug deal for me. I mostly work 7 days a week and would need lots of notice to get the time off.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This sounds like a great chance at some quality instruction from someone who likely really knows their stuff. Kudos to you and your shooter for contributing to the community like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom