• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Looking for .22 ammo to take my niece and my little girl shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like an idiot I waited and now I can't seem to find any reasonable priced .22 ammo anywhere. I'm looking for a federal bulk pack of 525 or something better in quality for around 20-25. If anyone happens along a link to buy bulk packs at 20-25 please let me know I'd really like to take my little girl shooting. This will be her first time shoot and I'd like to have at least 500 rounds so we can make a day of it.

If anyone finds ammo at a reasonable price and or can part with a box for a new shooter please give me a call 405-922-4685. And for anyone who cares I will post pictures and video or our visit to the range.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Check Academy and Cabela's. It's not super cheap but they have some 100 round boxes in stock most of the time now.

Though for the price you are quoting the best I think you will find is a 325 box at most places. Even walmart is running 5 cents per round plus tax so look to pay closer to 30 for a 500 or 525 brick.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
like an idiot I waited and now I can't seem to find any reasonable priced .22 ammo anywhere. I'm looking for a federal bulk pack of 525 or something better in quality for around 20-25. If anyone happens along a link to buy bulk packs at 20-25 please let me know I'd really like to take my little girl shooting. This will be her first time shoot and I'd like to have at least 500 rounds so we can make a day of it.

If anyone finds ammo at a reasonable price and or can part with a box for a new shooter please give me a call 405-922-4685. And for anyone who cares I will post pictures and video or our visit to the range.
Dude! You never paid me back for the bulk pack I brought you over a year ago. Now it is available most everywhere but not at the price you're looking for. Go get some at the going rate like the rest of us do. : )

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
OP........It looks like you are in Norman.

I was in the Academy in Norman about 21/2 hours ago and they had plenty of various brands of .22.

Last edited:

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Dude! You never paid me back for the bulk pack I brought you over a year ago. Now it is available most everywhere but not at the price you're looking for. Go get some at the going rate like the rest of us do. : )
Ohhh damn called out in your own add!!! Hahaha. Hey old phart tell us the story. Tell you what OP pay your debts and I will sell you a 525 for 29.99+ tax like everyone else pays anymore.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom