Looking For a Conceal Carry Fixed Blade Knife - help me out OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

I have several nice knives; fixed and folders. I always have a folder on me, but I'm wanting to start conceal carrying a fixed blade knife. I don't want or need a large knife and I don't want to carry it OWB.

I'm looking for a reliable, sturdy, sharp knife that comes with a kydex IWB sheath that I can carry on my left side. Overall length in the 6-8" range, slim design with G10 handles or similar.

What say ye OSA? Anyone know of a nice knife that fits these specs?

Or anyone in the Tulsa area willing to take one of my current fixed blades and build me an IWB kydex sheath?

Thanks for you help.

DB

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long as it's not double-edged or over 4" blade length, thanks to our ridiculous Oklahoma knife laws. <sigh>

I can carry a .45ACP handgun with 100 rounds of ammunition (however much I can carry), but God forbid I have a knife with two edges or a blade of 4.25".

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blade length is a municipal thing, and some areas don't even like fixed blades period.

It's been years since I've been knife shopping, but I'm not recalling ever seeing a factory IWB sheath.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry the esee izula 2. The sheath it comes with really works well. Put it between your pants and belt and it tucks in really tight. I love mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom