Looking for a good gunsmith

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, he is actually looking a gunsmith. He lives down in the Moore/Norman area.
I have been fortunate not to need a gunsmith in years so I don’t really know of one.

Last edited:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might help if you describe what type of Gunsmithing your friend is needing done.
Here is what he texted me:
“My dad gave me a very old Remington sport master bolt action .22. It has not been fired for probably over 50 years. He thinks there is a problem with the ejector, but not sure.”
I texted him back and told him to bring it to me. I can check the ejector easy enough and take it apart and give it a food cleaning.

If it turns out to be something more than I can handle, I will ask again if anyone knows of a good gunsmith.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is what he texted me:
“My dad gave me a very old Remington sport master bolt action .22. It has not been fired for probably over 50 years. He thinks there is a problem with the ejector, but not sure.”
I texted him back and told him to bring it to me. I can check the ejector easy enough and take it apart and give it a food cleaning.

If it turns out to be something more than I can handle, I will ask again if anyone knows of a good gunsmith.

That helps. Some things don’t always require a trained gunsmith to repair. It’s like asking if you know a good mechanic, it helps to know what the problem is because a guy that works on transmissions might not be the guy to want for a general tuneup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom