Looking for a new Flashlight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4Sevens just released a very limited run of high CRI models a few days ago. They'll be gone quick and they fit what you've said you need.

High CRI is something very rare in the world of LED lights. Incandescents have a CRI of 100. Most cool white LEDs have a CRI of around 65. Tint is independent of CRI, but with today's LED offerings it just so happens that the warmer the tint, the higher the CRI (but remember, correlation isn't causation). Cree's high CRI LEDs are 85+, and a good number of the 4Sevens models just released are even 90+.

A

ArmedCivy

I picked up a 4sevens quark mini AA2, R5 for $39 delivered through Amazon.com. 180 OTF lumens running for 1.7 hours. It obviously runs on two AA batteries, which is the power cell I wanted due to its availability. It has a pocket clip, great for EDC. It is very bright, easy to carry, multi-modes, really like it. Check it out at 4sevens.com if your interested. Mine was delivered in about 3 days. It is infact in my pocket as I write this if that says anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom