looking for a place to shoot somewhat nearby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyrum

New to the site!
Reaction score
a couple of my friends and i are looking to shoot outdoors relatively close to northern Oklahoma city/edmond area. We are all from Utah so we are really used to having BLM land we can just drive 15 minutes out of the city and set up targets and not worry about it being someone's land. It seems like everything here is owned by someone. Does anyone know of a place we can just go shoot for free outside of the city where people won't care?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we don't have BLM land to use. If you and some buddies are here from Utah, are you here for good or is it temporary?
If you're going to be here for good, you might look at the Oklahoma City Gun Club.
There is Banner Road Range but you are bound by range rules and there is a fee.
BTW, welcome to the site!

Hyrum

New to the site!
Reaction score
we are just here temporarily. I did see Lexington but saw it was closed. Is the Banner road range open on Sundays? What is the fee?

Nlightswampfox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are referring to the outdoor gun range off Jensen Road in Canadian county just south of I-40 between Manning and Evans Road the fee to shoot is $10 and that for unlimited range time for the day, or at least it was last year when i went there last.

Latest posts

Top Bottom