Looking for an RMR / SRO for my Glock G40?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could use some help. I'm looking to pick up a Red Dot for my Glock G40 I'm building up but it would seem that all the usual places are out of stock and backordered on the optics I'm looking for.

I'd say it's between a Trijicon SRO or Holosun 508 V2 ... but I could go Trijicon RMR if if all else fails. I just prefer the larger eye field of view for this pistol as it's not an EDC and/or abuse piece. I'd prefer the 2-3.5 reticle as well.

If anyone knows a local to Tulsa store or any reputable online dealer I'd appreciate it.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I could use some help. I'm looking to pick up a Red Dot for my Glock G40 I'm building up but it would seem that all the usual places are out of stock and backordered on the optics I'm looking for.

I'd say it's between a Trijicon SRO or Holosun 508 V2 ... but I could go Trijicon RMR if if all else fails. I just prefer the larger eye field of view for this pistol as it's not an EDC and/or abuse piece. I'd prefer the 2-3.5 reticle as well.

If anyone knows a local to Tulsa store or any reputable online dealer I'd appreciate it.

I just bought a Holosun 507C V2 at Big Boys in Mustang last week and put it on a Glock 35 Gen 5 MOS. Liking it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom