Looking for Competitions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvsxutact

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello,

new to the forum so i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place...

Me and a friend are looking to get into some competition shooting, and i was wondering if someone could point us in the right direction for stuff we could do, between us we have shotguns (pump 12ga), and misc rifles, i think he may have a pistol or two but not sure.

any advice would be greatly appreciated, i am in Oklahoma city and he is in weatherford, so driving a little bit isnt really a problem!

Thanks!

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I shoot sporting clays at Quail Ridge in McCloud (off I-40) a few times a month, they have a great setup and also have NSCA tournements and events there all the time. The sign up info is at the front desk.

20 sporting clay stations, 5 bay and a wobble trap tower

If you want to shoot some handgun games, H&H in OKC hosts USPSA matches once a month. Everyone is very friendly and helpful to newbies as long as you follow the safety rules. You will need a safe holster, mag pouches, and atleast 3-5 mags depending on your division.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKC Gun Club has USPSA pistol matches 1st Saturday of each month and Steel Challenge matches 3rd Saturday of each month
H&H USPSA match 4th Sunday night
Safety 1st in Edmond has a Conceal Carry Match 1st & 3rd Sunday nights

there are also matches in Ponca City and Tulsa. Tinstar in Weatherford was doing some bowling pin shoots.

All the matches are full of helpful folks to get you started.

Latest posts

Top Bottom