Looking for fixed blade EDC knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is nice, but the name Short Becker is just not up my alley... lol
Its not the name, Its how you use it LOL

I have a few CRKT flippers around, only thing I dont like is they are tip down carry only. Nearly stuck my self getting out of the car when knob caught the steering wheel and deployed in my pocket

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m late to this party but I’ve got a Bradford Guardian3 I carry when I want to carry a small fixed blade. Absolutely love it. I’ve got some options on mine that pushed it past $100 but I believe you can get a Sabre grind G3 with g10 scales for around that.
I’m not a fan of their stock sheath but you can order kydex on their site for a decent price or go with a third party maker; I carry mine in an armatus sheath.
Nice thing about it is carried at a cant it’s almost invisible under a T-shirt. Some people get weirded out when you carry a fixed blade so I like to keep it subtle.
Also a big fan of several of the smaller ESEE options, Becker’s, Mora and many mentioned here. The Bradford is my favorite edc fixed though.

Attachments

• 5C2F41B6-2938-4A63-925B-C78C4402FA91.jpeg
    5C2F41B6-2938-4A63-925B-C78C4402FA91.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 165

Latest posts

Top Bottom