Looking for qualified individuals for prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am part of a group of individuals that are in the process of establishing a proper bug out location about 65 miles east of Oklahoma City. This location is safely away from population and will be very well established by way of food, shelter, etc. This group consists of regular, hard-working families with a varied law enforcement emphasis. We are looking for several qualified individuals and families to be part of this prepared group. Specifically, attributes to include: medical, metal fabricators and construction, hunters, and anyone who can get along in a team environment. Must have a minimum of $8k for stake in prep project.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What will the $8k be used for?
What are the qualifications of the current group members? (Varied law enforcement is vague)
What is the leadership/decision making structure of said group?
Who controls access to the bug out location?
Who holds the deed to the property?
What are the living arrangements at the location?
How many people can the location handle in relative comfort?
Who is screening perspective members and what is the criteria? (Criminal background check etc...)

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What will the $8k be used for?
What are the qualifications of the current group members? (Varied law enforcement is vague)
What is the leadership/decision making structure of said group?
Who controls access to the bug out location?
Who holds the deed to the property?
What are the living arrangements at the location?
How many people can the location handle in relative comfort?
Who is screening perspective members and what is the criteria? (Criminal background check etc...)

Great questions, the main question I want the answer to is property deed, and who is the treasurer of said group?

Just for a checks and balances situation, How does one check to see that their money is being allocated properly?

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am new on here but that doesn't mean any more than I have had no reason to post until now. Not all details are provided for obvious reasons....this is a two way vetting process. I will say that most of us are federal and state and local leos.....I am not asking for $8k to be paid to me....this is simply an estimated price point that has been estimated for startup fees per person based on what is being put together. Plenty of great ideas on these forums but most lack the financial resources to accomplish the goals that really matter. SMS posts legitimate questions...some of which can be answered.....property has been identified for purchase...all members will have full access and equal ownership to the property..it can be a great camping and hunting area but also a great bug out location. We are looking for those who might have the desire but lack the know how or friends to make this happen.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
....this is simply an estimated price point that has been estimated for startup fees per person based on what is being put together.

Interesting....so is the $8K only going towards the land purchase, or also to go towards your stated goal of being "very well established by way of food, shelter, etc. "

With your group being mostly comprised of LEOs at this point, do you expect the location to mostly be used by family members in the event of some sort of incident, or do you all plan on leaving your posts to join family at the location?

On the topic of family, what are/will be the rules regarding extended family and friends using the location? Does "acceptance into the group" extend for XX number of family members, extended or immediate etc...?

Any thought to the rules/guidelines for use of the property during normal times? If I were to join your group and want to go hunting there, would I have to contend with the family and friends of 20 other people or will some sort of 'use schedule', like a time share be set up?

Last edited:

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm always leery of people just coming out asking for large sums of money, and not being willing to say what exactly it's for. The exact location being secret is fine, but I would want more in depth answers to SMS's questions and some of my own.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am new on here but that doesn't mean any more than I have had no reason to post until now. Not all details are provided for obvious reasons....this is a two way vetting process. I will say that most of us are federal and state and local leos.....I am not asking for $8k to be paid to me....this is simply an estimated price point that has been estimated for startup fees per person based on what is being put together. Plenty of great ideas on these forums but most lack the financial resources to accomplish the goals that really matter. SMS posts legitimate questions...some of which can be answered.....property has been identified for purchase...all members will have full access and equal ownership to the property..it can be a great camping and hunting area but also a great bug out location. We are looking for those who might have the desire but lack the know how or friends to make this happen.

I'm just gonna say this ... Your very first post makes it clear you are looking for money. I'd sure be interested to know how many other internet forums you posted this "offer" on ... And that's just for starters ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom