Looking for qualified individuals for prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
In my head was the mental image of this key being worn smooth on Maverick's keyboard:

www.thebookyard.com_images_dtaperiod.jpg

In all seriousness, Mav, your idea has a sound basis, but the logistics need a lot more attention.

He had one of these installed.

i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Misc_Elipsis_zps0062dbaf.png

Amateurs!

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_dotdotdot.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a new operator in this sector. I'm looking for skilled individuals to help me deliver a high priority package.

Well, I'm an old hand in this sector. Maybe I can help you out? First, you have to pass the "Interview" ... Wanna get a cup of coffee somewhere?? Oh ... and bring the $8K with ya ... just in case I decide I like you ... ;)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you just threaten to kick his butt or jump his bones? I am not 100% on your writing style. You guys are hilarious.

Ha! It's only scary the first time ... after that ... well ... You'll never look at vanilla the same way again ...

It's usually best when the line between the two is blurred.

Again, truth from the fingers of the Ridge ...

This thread has it all!! Even SPAM!!

I too am a little confused by BB's comment, but I can only imagine it as pleasure wrapped in pain......:clap3::woot:

ROFLMAO! You guys are the ones who are a HOOT! It tickles me when noobs get on here and start talking about gurls, post counts, Mosin-Nagants, high heels and not being able to play nice ... :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys I can't carry this thread all by myself ... Ya'll quit talking about how good it could be and make it so!! :lmfao:

Oh, and shooterdave, I too am looking forward to the campout -- I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences ... If I don't get lost, that is ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No, no, no. Join my group its cheaper and ill waive the interview. I got a girl all set up and waiting in a container in the middle of Alaska.

Latest posts

Top Bottom