Looking for qualified individuals for prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, no, no. Join my group its cheaper and ill waive the interview. I got a girl all set up and waiting in a container in the middle of Alaska.

How much cheaper? I'll negotiate ... Hmmm, I dunno about that girl though ... Got any guys? Preferably "law enforcement types" ... I dunno about Alaska either ... I hear yukonjack has that theatre of operations all tied up ... I've got some aged elderberry wine if you are interested in any further discussions, sir ... :wink2:

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys I can't carry this thread all by myself ... Ya'll quit talking about how good it could be and make it so!! :lmfao:

Oh, and shooterdave, I too am looking forward to the campout -- I have a feeling it's gonna be one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences ... If I don't get lost, that is ...

I'm bringing bells... To hang around the necks of those who are geographically challenged!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How much cheaper? I'll negotiate ... Hmmm, I dunno about that girl though ... Got any guys? Preferably "law enforcement types" ... I dunno about Alaska either ... I hear yukonjack has that theatre of operations all tied up ... I've got some aged elderberry wine if you are interested in any further discussions, sir ... :wink2:

You win, negotiations are now closed, you keep the wine, lol, YUCK!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom