Looking for qualified individuals for prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you are the one that reads way too much into things...mineral rights? Really? I understand these forums are a status thing for some...I could care less about those things. Being a newcomer is fine with me on this site. Bottom line is I am not new to the real world and I feel pretty confident in my idea.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well this is gonna get good. I was actually trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but the whole thing feels a bit "off".

You haven't really answered a single question that I've asked in sincerity.

Good luck with the plan....

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have stayed away from this thread on purpose because it just seemed "off". But I have to ask the op, If this is a legitimate and good plan you present, why cant you find takers within your own family and friends group? It seems strange and desperate that you would become a new member to a shooting/guns forum and pitch this idea, along with a price of admission, right off the bat.
I understand why you would want to develop your plan, but I dont understand why you would share it with people you dont know and then be perplexed that your audience is leery.
I would think the "money" issue would come later on when you have made contacts and friends within this community.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know if I had a dollar for every "plan" I've seen come down the pike I'd be pretty well off. I've seen lots but not any have been successful. I guess if you're a fan of James Wesley*wait for the comma*Rawles then yes you can have a retreat and reach Utopia. Doesn't really work that way....not that I've seen anyway.

Like some others have already pointed out, you have yet to answer any serious question with a serious answer.

BTW, if you had a clue what you were doing you'd understand why she asked about mineral and water rights. She was not being funny. It was a serious question.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread, but since there is such interest in starting a BOL, and Maverick only has about 5 slots open, I wanted to go ahead and present another opportunity. I am looking for 200 people to be willing to invest only $5000 instead of the $8000 with me to purchase an entire town for a BOL. To prove that I am not trying to hide anything, I am sure that we can buy the town of Picher, OK, for a very reasonable price. Plans include a 10' Zombie wall around the town square, making the gym into a condo unit, and revitalizing the store fronts. As to the pesky water issue, I am looking for someone with oilfield experince to be part of the group and be responsible for deep well water drilling. LEO or Military do not need to apply, just show up if the balloon goes up and you will be welcomed with open arms, mall experience preferred.

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plans include a 10' Zombie wall around the town square,.

Thats all fine and dandy untill we have 'I Am Legend' Zombies!! If someone will put together a BOL on an island I will be happy to pay some money to join. Im holding firm to my theory that Zombies wont beable to swim.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im holding firm to my theory that Zombies wont beable to swim.

They can still walk on the bottom...

1.bp.blogspot.com__LnWhl77Qfn4_TfLXM86yGPI_AAAAAAAAAFE_aNL8ZgCe0dcff4e377b7fb50ae4a022735b9dee.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom