Looking for qualified individuals for prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can still walk on the bottom...

1.bp.blogspot.com__LnWhl77Qfn4_TfLXM86yGPI_AAAAAAAAAFE_aNL8ZgCe0dcff4e377b7fb50ae4a022735b9dee.jpg

You know this is totally wrong. If you have ever seen anything dead, you know it always floats. This is a Hollywood fallacy about Zombies, to make us believe that they are not really coming.......

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SMS....I thought I answered many of the questions you had...problem is that we don't have all the answers....we have a location for land...,a basic concept in mind for what we are looking for and 5 parties that are in on it now...no money has been spent at all by anyone....we need to come up with a total number and go from there...period.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mentioned previously that we have basically reached out to all the people we know....unfortunately my family all live about 1400 miles from here....the ones we approached that had the resources and the desire...and the right mindset are in....

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock cop....I have answered every question I canon it....like I said, this is just getting off the ground. There are no hidden agendas here. Found property....want to buy said property....much cheaper with 10 instead of 5....no other rules have been set since this is a ground up production....

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it takes this off on a tangent, but oh well, that's what we do here on OSA.

How do you reconcile your duty as a sworn law enforcement officer with this "bug-out" plan? I'm serious...this is something that bothered me for years until I finally retired from active duty.

How and when do you plan to use this location, considering that your job will be one of the most essential functions to keep in place during any crisis? Do you intend to walk away from your job, or do you plan to hang on until all semblance of governance is gone and then hope, somehow, to make your way to this 40 acre hidey hole?

(one last note: It seems to me you are going about this sort of backwards...already having land pegged, then trying to form a group to buy it. Seems to me you should form your core group first. Get to know each other, work out a plan together, put a business plan together with legal review, THEN find some property that suits the needs of the entire group.)

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mentioned previously that we have basically reached out to all the people we know....unfortunately my family all live about 1400 miles from here....the ones we approached that had the resources and the desire...and the right mindset are in....

I still dont understand why you thought coming to a forum as an unknown person, with a grand plan, looking for investors, was a good idea. But I am always up for a teachable moment if you could explain your reasoning.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uncle money. I didn't say there is a grand plan...again, I thought this forum might be a good way of finding interested parties...obviously this is not the forum for that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom