Looking for qualified individuals for prep....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SMS ....no...I will not abandon my duties...my family will go and I will follow behind when possible...I really think this place as more of a great camping and hunting location...far out of my reach financially as a single party

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uncle money. I didn't say there is a grand plan...again, I thought this forum might be a good way of finding interested parties...obviously this is not the forum for that.

I said "grand" because I thought " ridiculous" was a little harsh.
I would suggest you either downsize your expectations commensurate with your current cash flow situation, or spend some time here getting to know some of us before .... ah, screw it.

jcman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see others intune to what could possibly be coming in the future, I applaud you Maverick for atleast looking into a way to survive if a catastrophic event were to happen. Here's my thoughts,,say you do get the group of people your looking for lets say 10 people/familys ,,what about the extended family's members?grandparents siblings nephews'nieces on both sides of the family,I could go on but you see where I'm going,,before long you could possibly be looking at 50plus people,,before you say well they would not be allowed to be apart of it,,I know I would not leave my elderly parents or sibling to survive if they are not prepared''would you be able to handle the extra people or saying no to a members ext family which would cause problems in the group right away,not ragging on you but their are a lot of factors that can throw a wrench in it all.
My thoughts are "and I have tried to think of every scenario" is to keep the group to family and a few close friends,,for those that don't have big family's or with no family in close vicinity,,I would go no bigger than 2 or 3 members due TO the things I mentioned above,, I'm not an expert on this by a long shot,,but have been prepping for a few yrs now and have just kept it in the family as I see this would be the less complicated and safest way to go.In no way am I saying your wrong or you way is deemed to fail just maybe needs some more thought before you invest your hard earned money in something that could turn into a bad situation.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jvman...all fair statements...it kinda worked out that the core of the group have far relatives so that hasent been an issue but I totally see how that will affect things....again, all issues we would gladly work out as a group if that arises with the particular members..

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me be clear, and fair to Mav.
Your idea of getting a group together to purchase a bug out location is commendable and responsible. Many of us are involved in preparation plans, some similar to yours.
Your presentation of that idea is the issue.

Dont be discouraged by the hazing you received here, its a right of passage, and no body is immune to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom