Looking for shooting pals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From Coalgate and looking for people that like to go shoot at the range. Rifles and hand guns. It's always more fun to go shoot with others that share your interest. Let me know if you are near by and this sounds like fun. I'm an AK, AR, CZ, Bersa, and Glock guy.
Anyway, glad to find a local forum.
Allen

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard - if you are ever planning to come by the Lawton area give me a "heads up" PM and maybe we can meet to go shooting. I'll do likewise if I ever come out your way.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Have a great range here that you can shoot 150 to 200 yrds as well as a nice indoor. And in a pinch we can shoot on my sisters land that you can shoot any distance. Thanks for the response.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot at Lexington WMA on occasion, could post when headed that way! They recently updated the range there so I am trying to get there pretty quick. Do have to have a hunting license to use the Lexington range. This Saturday OSA is having an Eat and Shoot if you could make it to the city for that you could meet several of the guys and gals who get together on occasion to shoot as a group.
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/nov-18-okc-area-eat-and-shoot.250836/

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Old post, I know, but I live west of Ada, near Stratford... Would like to shoot with someone, some time.
How close to Ada sarge? I'm a member at the Ada Rifle and Gun club. Great outside range and would enjoy having you as a guest to try it out.
Let me know. Today would have been perfect. Let's get together and shoot soon.
Indoor range just outside Ada too, but only opened on Sat and Sun.
If you want to go a bit further, you can come down and we can shoot at my friends place or my spot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom