• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking to build an Unique/Skeletonised AR10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indpndt74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I would like to build a ar10 in 6.5 creedmoor or 308 with a spikes/sharp brothers jack 10 lower or something else unique. Maybe a skeletonised build or a take down build.

cdn.shopify.com_s_files_1_1277_2633_products_image_efba9ed0_bbd68d45cfa8d61e9954ec9c44920f4f62.jpg

I might be interested in purchasing a complete ar10 to customize also if I like enough of the custom parts that were used to build it.

Let me know what you have. I live in the Yukon OK area

looking for a good deal!

Thanks!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If you ever expect to use it in a real SD situation, I'd avoid skulls, pro-gun statements, and/or anything else that might label you as a gun nut.

IIRC, a cop got in a bind over something similar on his AR. Not worth serving time IMO.

YMMV. :drunk2:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ever expect to use it in a real SD situation, I'd avoid skulls, pro-gun statements, and/or anything else that might label you as a gun nut.

IIRC, a cop got in a bind over something similar on his AR. Not worth serving time IMO.

YMMV. :drunk2:
If you're referring to the one who had "You're Fscked" on his dust cover, not only did he not get in a bind over it, it wasn't even allowed to be admitted as evidence.

'course, the rules are different for cops....

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Indeed, in this case (although I wonder how many sleepless nights he endured).

And why give the opposition something to work with?

By all means, feel free to do anything you wish, but I stand by my opinion...

Just because you can do something, doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea.

And once again... YMMV. :drunk2:

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I agree that it's a bad idea, don't get me wrong. That's kind of what I was alluding to with the "rules are different for cops" comment. I absolutely wouldn't have it on my SD gun, and I really wouldn't want it on any gun, just because anything I own would likely be discovered in the search after I was arrested, and I don't want to have to explain it. I was just saying that in this case, the officer wasn't harmed by it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom