Lost my Benchmade 5500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you find it......Benchmade will send you a new clip free of charge. Even better...now you have a reason to buy the new CLA 4300's. As soon as Mary signs HB1911 i'm ordering mine.

Coz
If you order online from an out of state dealer, you are violating federal law. It's a felony to ship across state lines unless going to military, police, or a civilian in procurement. Switchblade act 1958. Buy from local dealer and ur ok.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you order online from an out of state dealer, you are violating federal law. It's a felony to ship across state lines unless going to military, police, or a civilian in procurement. Switchblade act 1958. Buy from local dealer and ur ok.

Do you search OSA for 'switchblade' and 'auto-knife' for the sole purpose of posting about the illegality of it? Seems like a pathetic existence but if that is what floats our boat there are a number of other things that are talked about here that you could start posting statutes and laws regarding their legality that no one will still give a f*ck about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom