Lost my card mailed for replacement...how long?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I lost my card someplace a while back and I mailed in for a replacement recently. Does anyone know how long a replacement takes or is it the same story as a renewal and take a long time??

Sent via message in a bottle

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TITLE 21 § 1290.21 REPLACEMENT LICENSE A. In the event a handgun license becomes missing, lost, stolen or destroyed, the license shall be invalid, and the person to whom the license was issued shall notify the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation within thirty (30) days of the discovery of the fact that the license is not in the possession of the licensee. The person may obtain a substitute license upon furnishing a notarized statement to the Bureau that the license is missing, lost, stolen or destroyed and paying a fifteen-dollar ($15.00) replacement fee. During any period when a license is missing, lost, stolen or destroyed, the person shall have no authority to carry a concealed or unconcealed handgun pursuant to the provisions of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act. The Bureau shall, upon receipt of the notarized statement and fee from the licensee, issue a substitute license with the same expiration date within ten (10) days of the receipt of the notarized statement and fee

Latest posts

Top Bottom