M1 Carbines coming?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.warhistoryonline.com/ne...6pY8nEzl_tDUSmhPwJMDqkzvq_wD-MDIlp4Y6ZAa7lNps
safe_image.php
Prices are a little crazy. But, then everything is crazy in 2020

Last edited:

Leggett71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The carbines from Royal Tiger Imports are in the US & have been been for sale for months since early this year. There is a lot of chatter & photos of them, quality, original parts, etc. on the CMP forum in the carbine thread.
Some of the CMP posts show nice but dirty rare carbines that have been purchased but recent posts on member purchases note the carbines are close to being sold out and the quality of the advertised "correct" grades has deteriated from purchases early this year.

Leggett71

Leggett71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From purchase photos posted import marks are small and not causing an issue but condition of the carbines vs advertisement of condition has been. ie a late post of an "all correct carbine" with bailing wire for a bayonet lug screw.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had passing interest in the M1 Carbine but never really dug in. Is $1000 considered a realistic starting price for them now? If so, I don't foresee myself getting into them anytime soon.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I they are from the Philippines, expect a certain amount of rust from being stored in a humid warehouse as well as neglect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom