M1 Garand / M1A / M-14 Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many thanks to Bubbajuju for his/her help with photobucket.

Underwood 30 caliber carbine
Standard issue M1 Springfield
Ohio Ordinance BAR
Remington A3-03
Springfield Match M1

[Broken External Image]

I've wanted one of those Ohio Ordinance BARs for a long time man - how long have you had yours (I believe they stopped selling them not too long ago)?

How do you like it?

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had it about 6-8 months. It's a great shooter, although the stock is somewhat shorter than a typical military rifle. Because of arthritis in my neck I have a hard time getting my head low enough on the stock for a sight picture, but a younger person would have no trouble. I'm not sure if they still make them or not, their website seems to indicate you can still obtain them, but I believe the wait is considerable.

skrinar70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is mine....... The pic makes it look like I need to clean it

ai264.photobucket.com_albums_ii173_skrinar70_gunshit001.jpg

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only wish! I've looked at them online & most are 20K+. The Major is holding a full auto Thompson for me while the paperwork is going through. Can't wait to shoot it.

The wife & I are going to see "Grand Torino" tonight. We all know what kind of rifle he uses in the movie (the best battle implement ever made).

Shifty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only wish! I've looked at them online & most are 20K+. The Major is holding a full auto Thompson for me while the paperwork is going through. Can't wait to shoot it.

The wife & I are going to see "Grand Torino" tonight. We all know what kind of rifle he uses in the movie (the best battle implement ever made).

Haha awesome, i saw that in the preview and started nudging my buddy when we saw Valkrye

Latest posts

Top Bottom