• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City M1917 Eddystone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Item Description: Long story made short, I want to keep it but have other priorities.

The Good: 1917 Eddystone with good rifling

The Bad: Reproduction stock

DSCF4007.jpg

DSCF4008.jpg

DSCF4006.jpg

DSCF4002.jpg

This rifle came into one of my favorite pawn shops after getting sporterized. Thankfully only the wood was molested. The pawnbroker insisted that he put it in a correct stock before selling it to me. My plan was to crown the barrel, add a Kerr sling and start shooting some service rifle matches with it. Unfortunately I have other, more pressing priorities.

The rifle is in good shape. The stock has a few bumps from spending time getting bumped around in a pawnbroker's gun rack and several years in my safe.

I also have a 1913 Remington bayonet. I believe this was made for a British contract but they'll fit the P-14 and by extension the P-17 rifles as well.

Rifle is for sale in the OKC metro but I am in Edmond. I also make it up to Wichita about every 6 weeks. I am asking $575 for the rifle. If you want the bayonet as well I'll sell it to the rifle buyer for $75. I also have some Greek HXP that could be worked into a deal. Trades I'm looking for include glocks (17, 19, 21sf, 41), Polish AKs, trijicon accupoints (1-4) and other things. Try me.

Pictures should answer most questions but if you want to ask something specific please email me via: [email protected].

Regards,
Ek

Last edited: