M44 or type 53 ? Also any in stock ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
get it on with the pics! i almost ordered one and need to know if i screwed up by not doing it. go ahead, make me feel bad. $119 for a functioning piece of history is chump change.

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my 3 type53's from Buds Gunshop in today. They are rode hard, dirty, and are going to take some extensive work on the stocks to be presentable. Metal parts are in good shape, bores are acceptable.

All matching serials except for the bolts. I sort of figured they were going to be diamonds in the rough, just not this rough. I think I got a couple of splinters from them already. ;)

Attachments

• type53_1.jpg
    type53_1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 148
  • type53_2.jpg
    type53_2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 180
  • type53_3.jpg
    type53_3.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 151
  • type53_4.jpg
    type53_4.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 146

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my 3 type53's from Buds Gunshop in today. They are rode hard, dirty, and are going to take some extensive work on the stocks to be presentable. Metal parts are in good shape, bores are acceptable.

All matching serials except for the bolts. I sort of figured they were going to be diamonds in the rough, just not this rough. I think I got a couple of splinters from them already. ;)

Wow! That is rough! But for the price I say its still a great deal! I need to get one of these before the prices go up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom