MAC: AR 15 Bore Obstruction---Intentional/Induced Kaboom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but why destroy a firearm to show something that is common sense? Well, other than to see a rifle go kablowie.

I agree, but I have heard more than one story on a cleaning rod being left in a rifle with kaboom results. Also the bore in the mud stories, firing a round that has only the priming compound(both centerfire/rimfire) resulting in bore obstruction kaboom stories, etc., etc. I just thought seeing the results in the video might induce some to check their weapon before getting the kaboom lesson the hard way.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, but I have heard more than one story on a cleaning rod being left in a rifle with kaboom results. Also the bore in the mud stories, firing a round that has only the priming compound(both centerfire/rimfire) resulting in bore obstruction kaboom stories, etc., etc. I just thought seeing the results in the video might induce some to check their weapon before getting the kaboom lesson the hard way.

Not likely. We've all been shown the "Blood on the Highway" videos, didn't stop kids from driving stupid.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was unreal. I just can’t imagine someone shooting their rifle and this kind of failure happening. Scary. And the reason Tim did this was because it will attract a lot of views. It’s nothimg for him to ruin a new rifle like that. He can afford it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom