Magazine Pouches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
for the last several months i've been using the Blackhawk single magazine holders with a belt clip. I have a single stack and a Double stack version. the spring clip inside lets me use the same double stack pouch for almost any 9mm or .40 caliber double stack magazine. The single stack holds everything from a Walther pps magazine to a S&W 1076 magazine equally well.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That DeSantis rig is nice but could cause confusion when reloading. Both mags aren't oriented the same direction. Are you wanting the leather strap for concealment of the magazines or for retention?

Correct. But both the Desantis FTU and SS Models of which I speak are single magazine pouches, designed to be worn on the weak side, bullets forwards. I prefer single mag pouches because I am already easily confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 3rd of these being made now. Ryan Grizzle GS2. I've decided the P365 is going to stay my main carry piece, so I have Ryan making one for the 15 round mag and 6P.
IMG_03032019_090659_(1080_x_1065_pixel).jpg

Photo Jul 21, 14 08 09.jpg

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Defcon Shooter: Do these stay tight against the body? Which is more so? IO don't want to go to the trouble of concealing my pistol in a good IWB holster then having a mag pouch that hangs out from me too much.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy all the fancy stuff on here makes me feel under, well under something. I just use an old pocket. No I don't just slip them into a pocket, I cut the back pocket from an old cruddy pair of jeans. Run a line of stitching up the middle to divide it and then slip a mag in each side. I used to just drop them in my back pocket alone but sadly they started wearing holes in the pocket when they would shift around. They no longer shift and they are not visible nor are they catching on things. It just works and the extra material makes them look like nothing more than a wallet anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom