Magnum eclipse adventure and mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yall tired of station wagon pics yet?

Got the sunroof wrapped to match the roof last Thursday (pic 1), it looks pretty cool from the inside too (pic 2) and casts a cool shadow in the car as you drive and the sun shifts (pic 3 & 4). Then hit the road Friday for Nebraska to see the eclipse. Put 1,044 miles on it this weekend. Saturday night we had severe thunderstorm warnings so I parked it in the neighbors barn with his tractors to keep it protected (pic 5). Before heading to the final eclipse destination, took a quick photo op on one of the cool old bridges near our place in Nebraska (pic 6). Drove from our place to a random field in Beatrice to watch the eclipse (pic 7)....boy she was dirty. I could post eclipse pics, but I'm sure yall have seen all you care to at this point. I did take a video at "totality" looking around I can post if anybody wants to see it. With and without a filter looking at the sun so you can see the ring in the video, and 360 around to see what it looked like where I was. Anywho...fun weekend and got to take care of a few chores in preparation for Labor Day Praire Dog hunting.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom