Magpul Pmags for Glocks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen these around for awhile now, and I was just curious. To those that have them, how are they? Are they reliable? How many rounds do you have thru yours?

I have a smallish Magpul magwell on my G19 and G34 and I was just wondering if they will work with them, because some mags will not.

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple for my G19, and they're ok. I'm not sure how many rounds I have through them; I'd say " a few hundred."

So far they have been reliable, but I'm not wild about them. In my G19, they don't seem to drop free when empty as well as Glock mags, and I find them to be just a little bit harder to load with the polymer feed lips vs. the metal lips on Glock mags. I can't speak to your magwell question.

I'm sure I'll get lots of good range service from the ones I've got, but from now on I'm just buying Glock mags for a few more bucks.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve ran the 17 and 21 round ones. I use the 21 round ones quite a bit in my PCC. I need to order some 27 round versions. Mine have been flawless through hundreds of rounds. I have a friend who has ran his much more than mine and has only seen one feed lip failure. I would consider carrying a 21 rounder as a spare mag, and I know a few that do so. It is hard to get me to move away from factory pistol mags with a few exceptions. But I would carry a MagPul Glock mag if I found it first a need that the factory mag would not.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought 6 for a G17. I don't have that many rounds through them but I used them in 3 or 4 matches so far and haven't had a single malf. I think they had issues at first but dealt with them.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some of these, 15 rd version, ETS clear magazines, along with factory glock mags. all function perfectly and the slide locks back every time on the last round fired. i also have the magpul magwell on my g19 and all 3 variants work fine with it. the ets mags are just a smidge tight to the bottom. Though maybe having to extract it during a serious malfunction, using one hand in the rain, and being shot at would suck. But i see no problems carrying with them and actually kinda prefer the magpul ones to the others. i got all mine for a good price at the last wannamacher gun show here in Tulsa buying them in bulk. so i really can complain when compared to the prices of factory magazines online or around town.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a bunch of 15 and 17 rounders. They have all functioned flawlessly and I have put nearly 500 rounds through them. They all drop free in my G26 and my G17 very well. Haven’t had any problems. I actually have one in my double mag pouch when I carry. I don’t feel at all worried if I need it. I trust magpul 100%.

BCurry1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 5 of the Glock 19 mags. They have only ever seen range use. Have around 2800 rounds through the 5 of them combined. No problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom