Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a terrifying aside, that ferry that flipped over and sank off the coast of S. Korea allegedly struck an underwater object that was not listed on the navigational charts. I have secretly speculated that it may have been Malaysia Flight 370 floating submerged, kind of suspended there.

It probably struck a North Korean torpedo.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a terrifying aside, that ferry that flipped over and sank off the coast of S. Korea allegedly struck an underwater object that was not listed on the navigational charts.

Hard to imagine some unknown underwater object in the route the ferry had been taking for many years, constantly patrolled by subs from the US and Korea.

I'm betting the reports that the 3rd mate that should not have been at the helm did something stupid like the Italian cruise ship captain that sunk.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard to imagine some unknown underwater object in the route the ferry had been taking for many years, constantly patrolled by subs from the US and Korea.

I'm betting the reports that the 3rd mate that should not have been at the helm did something stupid like the Italian cruise ship captain that sunk.

There is a slim chance it could have been the missing jet liner.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a terrifying aside, that ferry that flipped over and sank off the coast of S. Korea allegedly struck an underwater object that was not listed on the navigational charts. I have secretly speculated that it may have been Malaysia Flight 370 floating submerged, kind of suspended there.

Limpet mine in retaliation for the recent war games with the US.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_3R7pHLj.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

I rodger dodger your last, Martin Savidge! Interogative! CNN is about to break coverage for an hour of "CHICAGOLAND."

i.imgur.com_UEK6c7g.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

That really gives me a wedgy, OSA!
He was on the verge of solving this riddle, OSA. He was right up against it.
I don't cry for him, a single individual, I cry for all of us.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was on the verge of solving this riddle, OSA. He was right up against it.
I don't cry for him, a single individual, I cry for all of us.

So did they find the plane or not? Have they absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, ruled out the Rapture as the cause of the disapperance of all these souls?

Latest posts

Top Bottom