Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So did they find the plane or not? Have they absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, ruled out the Rapture as the cause of the disapperance of all these souls?
I have not ruled out the rapture, Jack. And it's one of the things that trouble me so.If the Lord God, called home a bunch of Chinamen who never heard of him, where's that leave the rest of us? Don't even answer this question, Jack. You need some time to think about it.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not ruled out the rapture, Jack. And it's one of the things that trouble me so.If the Lord God, called home a bunch of Chinamen who never heard of him, where's that leave the rest of us? Don't even answer this question, Jack. You need some time to think about it.

Maybe, just maybe, these Chinamen secretly sat in their closets at night watching Joel Osteen reruns. I don't know this is a question that's gonna take a lot of thought.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_VImjgtE.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember fishermen said that they saw it flying very low, the Maldives was at the absolute end of its range. That is credible because of all the eye witness descriptions of the plane. But it doesn't jibe with the location of the pings, and the pings have been recorded.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember fishermen said that they saw it flying very low, the Maldives was at the absolute end of its range. That is credible because of all the eye witness descriptions of the plane. But it doesn't jibe with the location of the pings, and the pings have been recorded.

Some residents of the Maldives said they seen a jumbo jet type aircraft hedge hopping through their islands early the next morning (the flight time would have been right), but they were quickly dismissed as cranks by the governments involved, so the media dropped it. Pings are nothing more that an electronic signal that could be easily faked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom