Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing about it, those 11 Al Queda suspects in custody; some kind of confession's gonna git beat outa them. Whether they had anything to do with it or not.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a report the other day where they were waffling about whether or not the "pings" they heard were actually from the plane.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a report the other day where they were waffling about whether or not the "pings" they heard were actually from the plane.

I heard yesterday that there were 2 sets of pings. And neither were on the frequency that they are supposed to be. The first set was just a little low and considered "possible" due to low battery level and the later set wasn't even close. Kind of surprising that the Aussie Navy would blow it that bad. They have no clue without those pings and now they don't have those. I'm still thinking it's in a makeshift hanger or under a net somewhere...

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard yesterday that there were 2 sets of pings. And neither were on the frequency that they are supposed to be. The first set was just a little low and considered "possible" due to low battery level and the later set wasn't even close. Kind of surprising that the Aussie Navy would blow it that bad. They have no clue without those pings and now they don't have those. I'm still thinking it's in a makeshift hanger or under a net somewhere...

"IF" it went on the Southern route it is probably a lot closer to Antarctica than they think it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom