Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And now the Inmarsat "pings" from the engines are questionable too.

I still think its at the bottom of the ocean but may never be found.

I saw an article today where Woods Hole lost one of their deep sea submersibles last week.
Crushed in water 10,000 meters deep. Not feet, meters.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Dude, that is soooooo six weeks ago. We've moved on to famous people beating up people, saying stupid things, and making public apologies that dig the hole even deeper. You know, the really important stuff.

Sometimes it seems like I'm living life about six weeks behind!

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing the investigators have blown off are human eye witness accounts of it flying at below 100 feet in the Malvinas. If they'ed got a ping or blip, they would have scoured that area.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe, these Chinamen secretly sat in their closets at night watching Joel Osteen reruns. I don't know this is a question that's gonna take a lot of thought.

Dude, the Chinamen aren't the issue here. Its about drawing a line in the sand.

Oh and dude, its Asian-American, please.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They'll probably part it out and make more than the original cost.

It's not that simple. Unless those parts are sold black market to some banana republic with loose (or no) airworthiness inspection, documentation, and control, all used aircraft parts are documented and traceable back to the manufacturer of each detail and subassembly. Someone would quickly turn up where those parts came from.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not that simple. Unless those parts are sold black market to some banana republic with loose (or no) airworthiness inspection, documentation, and control, all used aircraft parts are documented and traceable back to the manufacturer of each detail and subassembly. Someone would quickly turn up where those parts came from.

A lot of black market parts out there. Aircraft parts very expensive. Should be easy in banana republics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom