Manuals on just about every gun on earth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Hayes

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow is all I can say
Tried subscribing, we played phone tag for several days. Finally connected and he said his entire process was broken now as we didn't connect right away. He's paranoid and a bit of a nut case. He refused to let me subscribe and hung up on me...twice!

! Except maybe that you should get your story straight.

1. "we played phone tag for several days. Finally connected and he said his entire process was broken now as we didn't connect right away. "
Phone tag? 1st time I called you called back in 7 or 8 minutes. Hardly phone tag. You didn't answer because I didn't leave a message. Then you called right back and let it ring twice. So I called you again about 30 minutes later. You called back again in under 10 mins. You were SITTING there playing some sick game. Since I didn't (and explained why) answer to your again, 2 rings. Also told you that getting YOU to answer your phone unannounced is the best way I can know you are really who you say you are. The TOS ALSO says "Email me your phone number and I will add it to the subscriber sheet here and call you (a) so that we may have a brief conversation (required) and (b) you will get my phone number.". Then* AFTER part "a" you will get my number and be welcome to use it. YOU failed to read or follow directions. YOU wanted to play some game and YOU did violate the process. Has absolutely NOTHING to do with "right away". I called back a total of 6 times only to have you continue this game of yours. I understand that no one can be expected in the least to be by the phone all the time... it's why I call back. But you wanted to beat the system.

2. "He's paranoid and a bit of a nut case."
In the last 5 years I have spent ~22932 hours (yes, averaging 13-14 hrs a day, 7 days a week) to get this place to where it will almost babysit itself. Had YOU spent that time, FOR FREE, would you be willing to risk it for 1 guy that can't seem to follow directions? I think not.

3. " He refused to let me subscribe and hung up on me...twice!"
Dang right! After explaining it to you, you just continued driveling on. I said we are done and hung up. YOU called back and started right in again as though you had not heard a single thing I'd told you and it's apparent from your post. So I engaged you for another 4-5 mins as it become obvious that either you don't get it or didn't care, so I hung up again. Never in my life have I had to hang up on someone... until you. So, sorry you didn't get your way in spite of the fairly lengthy TOS and instead chose to defame my character with your post.

End MY rant

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
popcorn.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow is all I can say

! Except maybe that you should get your story straight.

1. "we played phone tag for several days. Finally connected and he said his entire process was broken now as we didn't connect right away. "
Phone tag? 1st time I called you called back in 7 or 8 minutes. Hardly phone tag. You didn't answer because I didn't leave a message. Then you called right back and let it ring twice. So I called you again about 30 minutes later. You called back again in under 10 mins. You were SITTING there playing some sick game. Since I didn't (and explained why) answer to your again, 2 rings. Also told you that getting YOU to answer your phone unannounced is the best way I can know you are really who you say you are. The TOS ALSO says "Email me your phone number and I will add it to the subscriber sheet here and call you (a) so that we may have a brief conversation (required) and (b) you will get my phone number.". Then* AFTER part "a" you will get my number and be welcome to use it. YOU failed to read or follow directions. YOU wanted to play some game and YOU did violate the process. Has absolutely NOTHING to do with "right away". I called back a total of 6 times only to have you continue this game of yours. I understand that no one can be expected in the least to be by the phone all the time... it's why I call back. But you wanted to beat the system.

2. "He's paranoid and a bit of a nut case."
In the last 5 years I have spent ~22932 hours (yes, averaging 13-14 hrs a day, 7 days a week) to get this place to where it will almost babysit itself. Had YOU spent that time, FOR FREE, would you be willing to risk it for 1 guy that can't seem to follow directions? I think not.

3. " He refused to let me subscribe and hung up on me...twice!"
Dang right! After explaining it to you, you just continued driveling on. I said we are done and hung up. YOU called back and started right in again as though you had not heard a single thing I'd told you and it's apparent from your post. So I engaged you for another 4-5 mins as it become obvious that either you don't get it or didn't care, so I hung up again. Never in my life have I had to hang up on someone... until you. So, sorry you didn't get your way in spite of the fairly lengthy TOS and instead chose to defame my character with your post.

End MY rant
So, your the owner of Steve’s Pages?
I started this thread and would sure like to get back on.
I spent countless hours reading all the information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom