Marines order Colt .45s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First off, let it be known. I love the 1911 platform with every ounce of my being. AS a part of my private collection. I also would never own a Beretta 92. I'm not a fan of it at all AS a matter of personal preference.

Now, I personally carry an M9 (beretta 92 9mm) daily and I would curse the military every day I lived for forcing me to carry a 1911. Not because it's heavy, or because of the choice of caliber. But because in a situation where you need rounds, you only get 8. Their torture test isn't exactly awe inspring either. Ive put plenty of rounds through my M9, shot expert all of those times, and see absolutely nothing wrong with the paltform. These things have had thousands of rounds put through them, the finish is worn off, it's not pretty, it's beat to hell, but it ****in works. And if it ain't broke boys...

What?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hah good copy. in that case... the 1911 was perfect 100 years ago, and I own one so it must be the best. Thus, the marines will magically win all battles because let's be honest, the 1911 shoots itself and makes everyone an expert marksman.

Actually, that's not why the Marines (note proper use of capitalization) win battles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom