Mark Kelly Suggests Arizonans Want More Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
While I feel terrible what happened to Gabby Giffords, I can totally see why he feels this way. He hears it everyday by people that support gun control.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's nothing more then a leftist tool with his meat puppet ..The ever drooling Mrs. Mumbles, Let us not forget her leftist ways and working with the Kenyan on gun control for thee, but not for me ... open boarders etc. etc. .....Baldy husband tried to buy a AR few years back...and got caught by the store.

Don't these people ever go ...away.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mark Kelly will be an elected Senator come November. Mark that down.

I caught a few minutes of his debate against Martha McSally and he's very educated (obviously), accomplished (obviously), a Navy Captain combat pilot, and most of all he's very comfortable and quite competent speaking in public and in front of cameras. She is good too and held her own, but he's really very good on the "hot seat".

Kelly is raising tons more money than McSally which isn't surprising. He has Soros, Bloompuke and every other nutjob pumping outside money his way. Even though Kelly has some questionable business dealings (think China) he'll win out, his "resume" is just too strong for the "independent moderates" to resist.

Martha McSally is also a combat fighter pilot vet who happens to be the first person to ever sue the DOD and win. This race is pretty interesting but Kelly will win. He'll be very, very, very strongly pushed to run for President in 2024. Mark that down too.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Patriot Post

“You worthless f—ing pigs.” —T.J. L'Heureux, campaign spokesman for Arizona Democratic Senate candidate Mark Kelly, in a message directed at Chicago police

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Patriot Post

“You worthless f—ing pigs.” —T.J. L'Heureux, campaign spokesman for Arizona Democratic Senate candidate Mark Kelly, in a message directed at Chicago police

Kelly apologizes
https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&ei=aM-IX5eNFoPatQWAoaXQDw&q=T.J.+L'Heureux+chicago+police+pigs&oq=T.J.+L'Heureux+chicago+police+pigs&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEANQAFgAYPCMA2gBcAB4AIABUYgBUZIBATGYAQDAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

PS: L'Heureux was a press assistant for Pete Buttigieg's presidential campaign until March.

Latest posts

Top Bottom