Maroon 5 urged to not play the Super Bowl via petition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My point is,we don’t care so we do nothing. Meanwhile, the SJW continue to fight and they are winning on many levels.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they give the middle finger to the snow flake NFL and play.
I won’t be watching. Used to fast forward through the game for the commercials and half time show, but the snowflakes that infiltrated the nfl and the “social justice” warriors that have infested the commercials have ruined that part. Now halftime shows are anti LEO, anti everything protests and the awesome buttwiper commercials that used to be uplifting have dissolved into social correctness propaganda.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My point is,we don’t care so we do nothing. Meanwhile, the SJW continue to fight and they are winning on many levels.

You're right, any tween with a twitter account now has as much power as anyone else, and they're changing the direction the country is going.

Half time show: don't care about football, really don't care about half time, just another shiny thing.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to watch and enjoy the unique commercials. My two favorites.

Now I will just pull them up on the net and see what happened new this year after the game.

Guess that sums up my attitude about the NFL, I had rather watch the commercials than the jerk pampered players in the game.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awww, no Amy Schumer either. 47,000 people have signed the petition? There are more people than that working in pizza joints on Super Bowl Sunday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom