Marshall Luton training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Marshall Luton's recent statement on his reasonably priced classes, "On March 14-15 my company will be offering the best pistol training class in the country. We have been teaching this class for 15 years now and we've had students come from as far away as Switzerland, Italy, England, France and South Africa. If these people are willing to spend $2000 on a plane ticket, hundreds of dollars on hotel rooms, purchase ammo from us when they get here, pay for the class, food and more when they are here, that should tell you something...... IT'S WORTH IT. How much is your life worth??? I've always said, training is always cheaper than a funeral. Why haven't you been to this class???? Have you ever trained with a professional firearms instructor? NO. Well then you don't know ****. My favorite quote from our students, "I grew up around guns." Oh yeah? That's nice. I grew up around cars but that doesn't make me a mechanic or a race car driver or anything else. You wanna learn how to stay alive on the worse day of your life??? Go get some training. Go get some GOOD training. We have had students take this class 6 and 7 times!!! WHY? Because it's worth it and they learn something new every time they train with us. You will learn more in two days than you would in months at other so called training academies. We have had students come from Gun Sight, Front Sight, Thunder Ranch, Blackwater, Chapman Academy and more tell us that our class was BY FAR the best training they have ever had. Oh really??? Could that be because we focus on our students rather than ourselves?? Could it be that we SEE things that other so called instructors don't?? Anybody can have a piece of paper that allows them to call themselves an instructor. That don't mean they can teach!!! I've seen many many NRA instructors that can't teach, don't know how to correct, don't know what to look for and don't have a clue how to improve their student's abilities. Isn't that what it's all about????? Making a difference in someone's life in a positive way????? TEACHING them something that will make the difference between living and dying in the street???? My mentor and dear friend Vince O'Neill told me when I first showed up to Firearms Instructor School, he said, "Marshall, being a firearms instructor isn't about looking cool or being famous, it's about good people staying alive." He told me "YOU are the teacher and THAT is a huge responsibility that you have chosen to take on." I don't take that lightly. It's not about the money folks. We charge WAY less than most reputable training entities nationwide. Travis Haley charges $800 for a three-day class NOT including range fees. We charge $200 a day for some of the best training out there. We back our training up with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy I'll pay for your class myself. What are you waiting for???? So you're a competition shooter huh? Ask Jesse Tischauser how our training helped his performance in the 3-Gun Nation matches. Ask Dianna Liedorff Muller , one of the top female shooters in the country, what she thinks about our training methods. I'm trying to tell you if want to make a difference in your shooting register for one of our schools. You won't regret it. Go to www.tdsa.us
to sign up today. Better hurry too cause the classes are filling up fast."

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom