Mask Hysteria

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But so many choices, now does this match my clothes?
All kidding aside ✌️

So much misinformation, I’ll try not to add to it. Here’s some bullet points to
make your decision, everyone has a spin.

-The valve is a one way valve, on exhale it’s open / inhale closed. It’s not good to deplete your blood oxygen level and raise your CO2 levels. You have breathing issues this is the best as you expel the CO2 instead of ingesting the gas.

Other notes to consider:
- The N95 is a 30 micron filter, the virus is 10 micron (P100 better but still a Gapping hole compared to the virus.
- These are one use mask, as they get touched or get the virus on them you’re got the virus right at your mouth and sucking it into an incubator.

Look at my HAZMAT gear to the right. See those big valves trust me you wear that or glasses you’ll find out the value of the valves for without them you have a hard time seeing. A trip and fall another cone head virus death.:ooh2:These are what Fire departments use. We trained with them and paid for bringing in an company to train everyone. An airborne danger we’d kill power so not to get into the air ducts and use a Scott’s air pack instead. Kind of like your scuba gear with googles, we were on our own life support.

Here’s looking as if you were filtering out of your water. I use the big berkey with black filters which is a water purifier. The white ceramic filters are great but not on viruses.

https://www.msrgear.com/blog/water-filter-vs-water-purifier/

Views from top scientists from Europe.
https://fee.org/articles/europes-top-health-officials-say-masks-arent-helpful-in-beating-covid-19/

If you dare to choose to enter the twilight zone

2 -10 minute videos that will give you an introduction to 1) Judy Mikovits a PhD Researcher that’s a microbiologist. Doctors do the diagnosis and are trained in the use of the magic beans and elixirs. A researcher challenges the paradigm of the current knowledge. Seems I’ve heard for the longest time that microbiologist were being Clinton’ed. But I’m just a watcher, I’m sure nothing to see here.

This one is Robert Kennedy Jr. I found a Dem I respect. Ted was comprised and blackmailed I’m sure for the older folks the know history. You get into this and you’ll know why the CDC makes billions by owning half the patents along with big pharma. Billions in testing the more the better. The tracking that Microsoft is setup for making billions as well, bring on the shots (72 currently). More shocking stuff that you might need to consider

PS: Didn’t read the thread I’ve been on this for other reasons: IE grandson with autism

How many microns is CO2 gas?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many microns is CO2 gas?

I don’t know we were trained for the proper equipment. Let me put it this way, don’t shut your garage door and turn on your car with any of these since it’s a gas and a N95 mask is to filter 95% of solid or liquid aerosols that do not contain oil. Your fire department suits up with air packs for a reason.

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know we were trained for the proper equipment. Let me put it this way, don’t shut your garage door and turn on your car with any of these since it’s a gas and a N95 mask is to filter 95% of solid or liquid aerosols that do not contain oil. Your fire department suits up with air packs for a reason.

CO2 is .00065 microns

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You gotta be careful how you choose filters. Lets take household waiter filter cartridges for example. Some say they filter out particles as small as 5 microns and are labeled as 5 micron filters. Others will not pass anything larger than 5 microns and are labeled as 5 micron filters. Read the fine print.

Woody

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"How do N95 masks work to filter out particles much smaller than their pore size?"
Short answer - the particles must take a circuitous path through the filter material. They impact the material and are retained there rather than continuing with the flow of air through the mask. Airborne transmission (same as aerosol transmission) involves the virus being in water droplets less than 5 microns (same as micrometers) - so we are not talking about dry particles bouncing off the filter material components. I posted a detailed link on this in an earlier discussion but cannot find the link...sorry.
The functional material in the n95 mask is also electrostatic, capturing some particles by electrical attraction.

Last edited:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
N95 masks are effective at filtering out particles much smaller than their pore size.

I assume you’re talking about the theory that most viruses are attached to something else as reported by rags like the Washington Post. Could be i guess it’s one theory. I’m not a doctor but doctors follow the protocol,they accept what is taught them in schools that are funded by big pharma so they have a dog in the fight. There’s some agendas going on Imo.

Good ole t-boner ruined my passion by shutting down research because you could buy proven reserves rather than searching for it. I ended up retiring as an architect and designed complex systems within Amoco. I worked in computing research. We were on the internet in the 70s when I came in. We were into AI, high res graphics, parallel processing, real time processing from batches.

https://www.hopkins-cepar.org/on-alert/two-different-drills-with-two-different-goals
https://www.hopkins-cepar.org/on-alert/two-different-drills-with-two-different-goals
Some might say they drilled for this too before the big show. But who knows other than their models are like the CBO they’ve always wrong.

I’m not sure how much physics, chemistry, or math you have but I try to think of others things I know better to make a better decision like words of a lawyer saying you might not have to go to court or you may get money for....

I think of your one day mask like radiation poisoning it’s accumulating. Or at the atomic level where you learned about electrons ,protons and such are all particles attached to an Adam? Right or wrong I try to envision your mask is the earth going through an asteroid belt, much burns up on entry but some get in. And in this case hung in your mask.

If a vaccination for Covid is so easy why haven’t they whipped one out for the common cold they’ve know about it since the 60s. I’m sure It’s not because of the money.

how about SSARs and MERS where’s their vaccinations? They are much more contagious. Remember the doctors they saved from Africa they saved with hcq in Texas when it was sure death if you got it at the time. Could it be the money ? No money in 50 cents a dose.

why are the elites taking it, doesn’t work right?

Why does the Gates foundation apply for a patent on a Covid with a magical tootsie roll center. Could this be just a flu virus and a few with part 2 to come after they’ve cried wolf as they insert your own designer plague?

All we all know is something is rotten in Denmark. Stay tuned or go YouTube “plague of corruption “

Think this might be possible?

Seems to me if we were going to war with China you might want people to prep and stay in place. How many stocked up on food, your mask is good for the dust and debris after a bomb on American soil

What about if we ever got a Marxist coup at the highest levels and they need everyone to stay in place while our boys kick butt? All the good jobs are taken in China and Russia, We can’t have them kill the United Nazi party. They might be looking for everyone to join Johnsons great plantation of the 60s

Any who do your own research, it’s theories at this juncture IMO

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
117152401_3219999008079728_7235785393891770386_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom