Masks......Do the right thing guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Consider this way of understanding how masks work:
display

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not having a bad day at all, but I’m sick of sheeple getting up on their high horses about wearing proven worthless masks JUST BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT TOLD THEM TO.

Hope that gets better for you. Few if anything for some of us is worth breaking out as you seem to be. Maybe you’ll get a break down there and that state will improve its runaway outbreak of covid. I have a very close friend in San Marcos. He’s older like me and he is absolutely scared to death. He’s lost a friend to it and his wife’s family has been touched by it

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope that gets better for you. Few if anything for some of us is worth breaking out as you seem to be. Maybe you’ll get a break down there and that state will improve its runaway outbreak of covid. I have a very close friend in San Marcos. He’s older like me and he is absolutely scared to death. He’s lost a friend to it and his wife’s family has been touched by it[/QUOTE

oh by the way my wife and I have 6 layer masks that includes a removable 4 layer insert that utilizes special paper layers and a charcoal layer that is completely effective against the covid virus so there are effective masks out there

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What happens when you constantly touch, move and wipe the pee ridden pants? You get pee all over everything you touch, yourself, and others. On and those pants should be more of a fishing net since corona virus is between .05 and .02 microns. The masks we are requested to wear will not contain it..

Welcome to wearing a mask in todays society.
That's where washing your hands and sanitizer comes into play. Oh, and changing/washing your pee pants.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mesh Pee pants.. Watch people and how much they touch items, then touch their face, move the mask, touch other items. You would have to use sanitizer before you touch anything and after you touch anything. Not to mention if you go out to eat anywhere how do you plan to push food through the mask?

Skip the mask go straight to the bubble that will keep you safe! Or you could just stay home...

View attachment 168014
Okay

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Masks are not 100% effective...ever. Mask can be worn improperly. Masks can be donned and doffed improperly. Masks look goofy. Masks are uncomfortable.

None of these arguments are convincing to me, because they are not convincing to medical practitioners and researchers. Many useful things are lees than 100% effective and can be used improperly.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not having a bad day at all, but I’m sick of sheeple getting up on their high horses about wearing proven worthless masks JUST BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT TOLD THEM TO.
I'm not wearing a mask because the government told me to. I'm wearing a mask because science and common sense say so.

Edit - I should point out that I'm wearing a KN95 mask, properly. If these masks don't work then why do the doctors and medical staff at the hospitals wear these type of masks?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom