Masks......Do the right thing guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only on OSA could a single joking post turn into a 5-page all-out poo flinging contest... Some of y'all are wrapped just a bit too tight...

You forgot the proper emoticon.

[emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40]

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it was intended to be light-hearted, but the "Mask Nazis" had to make it serious.

No, really, I don't know who it was that really made it serious, but maybe I need to pick on the Mask Nazis like I pick on the stoners and boozers.

Except the stoners and boozers aren't trying to dictate what YOU do.

Hand-wringing panic-mongers are, don't pick on them too much, their feelings are easily hurt.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
America is clearly divided left and right already. Now each of the left and the right are divided over masks. At the same time there are those forces also trying to divide us further over racial issues. How divided can we get before there is no longer any power in numbers? Or maybe that's the point here? I just know I feel a lot better about 50/50 (or 49/51, etc.) than I do about being philosophically in agreement with 12 to 25% of the country.

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I have a wife that has Lupus, a daughter that has Epilepsy and an employer that requires we wear them. I am exposed to all walks of life daily (retail) and would rather be safe than sorry.
I wear a mask not for me, but for my wife, my daughter and my paycheck.

P.S. I have no idea how to put a mask on my avatar..........[emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it was intended to be light-hearted, but the "Mask Nazis" had to make it serious.

No, really, I don't know who it was that really made it serious, but maybe I need to pick on the Mask Nazis like I pick on the stoners and boozers.

Go back to the start of the thread and it was the anti-mask conspiracy theorist that turned it serious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom