Mauser HSc Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody have one? Alongside the PPK, they were yuge in the German Military back in WWII. I saw one in the case down at Big Boys, but have never handled, much less shot one.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't but knew a buddy who had one of the later Interarms imports with "Original" Mauser in cursive writing.
At the time I thought it was weird as all get out, just a little nub instead of a hammer and with the slide locked open, you inserted a magazine and the slide instantly went forward and chambered a round.

I guess I got over the weird feeling, because later I owned an HK Model 4 in .32 auto, which works EXACTLY the same way LOL.
You can tell the family resemblence between them and I think they field stripped the same also.
(Off topic tidbit, the HK I had was marked big as life that the importer was Harrington & Richardson. Seemed funny that posh H&K was imported by the maker of cheap revolvers and single barrel shotguns.)

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody have one? Alongside the PPK, they were yuge in the German Military back in WWII. I saw one in the case down at Big Boys, but have never handled, much less shot one.
LOL, I think you just like the shape of the Walther PPK’s

I shot one in Wyoming last year, its a nice enough gun... you would like it. It’s a Mauser!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one several years ago. It functioned very well, but like @HFS, it just didn’t feel right for mr, so I passed it on to a new home after a few months. They seem to have a good following with most folks.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I think you just like the shape of the Walther PPK’s

I shot one in Wyoming last year, its a nice enough gun... you would like it. It’s a Mauser!

Well yeah, I guess you could say that I like the shape of the PPK family alright; I do own...a few of 'em.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one, don't know if I still do. They were a nice gun but I may have traded it for a P-38.
Been meaning to open the WWll safe. Haven't been there in a while. Found an Astra broomhandle and a steyr in another safe I need to put in there. Here's a pic of the steyr

Attachments

• 20200704_132806.jpg
    20200704_132806.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 20200704_132814.jpg
    20200704_132814.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 113

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one, don't know if I still do. They were a nice gun but I may have traded it for a P-38.
Been meaning to open the WWll safe. Haven't been there in a while. Found an Astra broomhandle and a steyr in another safe I need to put in there. Here's a pic of the steyr

Careful, or some might label you as a gun nut. Oh the horror! :yikes2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom