Mayfield wins Heisman and someone owes me some ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope off season O-line pickups will provide the protection. Need to see how the depth chart plays out. If he gets the protection he needs the first couple of years, Clev will be a force.
I've always had a soft spot for the Browns. Boycotted the NFL last season but hope things have changed this year, so I can follow him and the NFL.
Jerry Jones is the only one to step up so far. Those that don't (Including the Browns) I'll not watch or follow even with Mayfield playing.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A former OU player I USED to like, now in the NFL, Kenny Stills, took a knee last night, according to a newsok.com story I saw earlier. When you’re rolling in the dough, and haven’t really been “Mr Dynamite” like back in high school, you figure out another way to get your name in the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It worked for Kathy Griffin, now for Kenny Stills, Maybe PeeWee Herman has a chance! Amazing how easy it seems to be for ignored celebrities (or any celebrity for that matter) to get us to think they have some valid role in society discourse.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice thread, someone out here for fun fun and not bashing? Humm Seems kinfs odd for OSA.

Myself, NFL burnt me by not immediately taking care of the problem, most likely will not go back.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice thread, someone out here for fun fun and not bashing? Humm Seems kinfs odd for OSA.

Myself, NFL burnt me by not immediately taking care of the problem, most likely will not go back.
They've jumped back and forth so many times on this issue. The Players Union should get targeted by the IRS and put a dent in the pocket book of the association and the players. I got sick of paying 50 bucks to park, 6 bucks for a beer and 7.50 for a slice of crappy pizza and taxes supporting these wonder stadiums that have to be replaced every 10 years.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Baker Mayfield showed last night why he was the #1 pick. Throw a couple of touchdowns in limited action and really played well with a 124 qb rating. Making Cleveland great again.

If throwing 11/20 is the reason he was picked #1 then you have issues I don't know about. YOu get 11/20 (55ish %) on anything else in life and that is big time failure. Mayfield had a decent showing and threw some good balls. As much as I don't like him I'd say he had a good evening only because as your first game in the NFL and you don't throw a pick then that is a good day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom