Mc D's draw down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.stwnewspress.com/crimebeat/x1391190026/McDonalds-drive-through-argument-spawns-arrest

McDonald's drive-through argument spawns arrest
Anonymous [email protected] [email protected] Mon Sep 20, 2010, 07:28 PM CDT

STILLWATER, Okla. — Two drivers jockeying for position in the McDonald's drive-through at Sixth and Jefferson Monday got into an argument over whose turn it was to go first. Occupants of one car jumped out and confronted another driver they said cut them off. Then, they said, the culprit pulled away and came right back with a gun.

Stillwater police arrested Charles Clinton Jacques, 23, after the altercation, which happened just after 10 a.m. Monday at the McDonalds at 920 W. Sixth Ave., Lt. Kyle Gibbs said.

A pickup's occupants told police a silver Ford Mustang cut in front of them after both parties ordered at the dual drive-through ordering speakers, Gibbs said. Two ordering lines merge into one before winding around to the food window.

The people in the truck honked at the Mustang driver after he butted in, they told police. The Mustang driver flipped an obscene gesture their way and then both drivers got out of their vehicles and argued, Gibbs said.

The Mustang drove around the block, then pulled onto Jefferson Street parallel to the drive-through lane. The driver rolled down the window and pointed a revolver at the people in the truck, they told police.

Jaques was arrested a short time later on the Oklahoma State Univeristy campus on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon, police said. He is being held in the Payne County Jail. A jailer said Monday evening Jacqes' bond had not been set.

[Broken External Image]

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the DA's filing says is that it was a 6" Smith & Wesson .357. Was it a specific model?

Driving around the block, he obviously thought it through.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry... saw his name and all I could think of was this:

WANTED: Blacque Jacque Shellacque! For claim jumping, pogo sticking and square dance calling. (and line cutting now too!)

[Broken External Image]

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate McD's. I can't believe someone would get so butt hurt about that crap. It's these kind of two year old attitudes that keep me so calm in these type of situations. Road rage and all that kinda crap makes me pay more attention to the idiots and makes me feel better about myself. I don't get mad easy and getting mad over some traffic or a cheeseburger never made sense to me. Maybe the dude just wanted some free meals that taste better than McD's?

Latest posts

Top Bottom