MCG17 (Mob Control Glock 17)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
best-car-seat-holster-expansion.jpg

Alien gear

Here is another option. Aliengear shape shift.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, I'll wait for a few more ideas to roll in on here but I'm liking your setup pretty darn good. If/when I order that it comes with two mounts and I only need one plus the tape has 5ft on it so there's plenty. Do you just need one mount? If so you wanna go in on it together? I think if I mount one under the dash I'll hit my knees on the draw stroke and if I use the mount on the front of the seat kind I'll hit the steering wheel plus I don't want to climb over it getting in and out of the seat.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Alright, I'll wait for a few more ideas to roll in on here but I'm liking your setup pretty darn good. If/when I order that it comes with two mounts and I only need one plus the tape has 5ft on it so there's plenty. Do you just need one mount? If so you wanna go in on it together? I think if I mount one under the dash I'll hit my knees on the draw stroke and if I use the mount to the front of the seat kind I'll hit the steering wheel plus I don't want to climb over it getting in and out of the seat.
Sounds good. I'll go halves on it with you.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a Glock 43. I also have a Gen 3 Glock 17 I take with me when we travel. I have 5 17 rounders that are loaded with 147 gr hollow point. Glock Perfection brother!

Nice truck gun![emoji5]

I carry Federal HST 124 grain +P. Cause it was recommended by those in the know.
So I was leaning towards some 147gr as recommended but I did a little ammo inventory last night in the wee hours and ran across 6 boxes/50rds per of Federal HST 124gr +P. I must of bought it when all was right with the world to use in something around here and change my mind. That gives me plenty to run some through this MCG17 to see if I can hit paper and I shouldn't have to worry about function, ("Glock Perfection brother!) then I'll load these mags up with the same lot#.

Last edited:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom