Mean Jokes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was at camp one time for a week, one of the counselors got his overalls wet in a water fight Sunday night. So he hung them on a clothesline out in front of the dorm to dry. For the rest of the week, every time he was busy on another part of the campus, we would dampen his overalls with the water hose. He would go by 2-3 times a day, feel them, and go hmmmm.... still damp, and spent all week trying to figure out why his overalls wouldn't dry in 90 plus degree heat.

STS11

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What was the meanest joke you've ever pulled on someone?

Mine was on a bratty cousin more than fifty years ago. I was a senior in high school and taking a course in the Russian language. In March, we had to go back to Kansas from Seattle due to my paternal grandmother's death and I took my Russian dictionary back with me so I could halfway keep up on, my Russian.

After getting through her funeral we spent some time with my mom's side of the family and we were all gathered around in my uncle's house. My bratty cousin Glen saw my dictionary and wanted to know how to call his brother an SOB. He found the words in the English to Russian part and asked me how to pronounce them. I told him what to say and how to pronounce the Cyrillic characters, so he goes up to Tim, his brother, and in front of everyone there told him what I said to say. Tim looked at him with a 'what the hell' look on his face and Glen told him that he had just called him an SOB in Russian. I said, "No, Glen; you just called yourself one." Everyone there just busted out laughing.

I know, mean; just rotten to the core.

How's about anyone else?

My major in college was russian. I didn't know that there was russian in any high school.

Spider27monkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the early eighties at Falls Creek church camp.
Went with the youth group from my cousins church. We stayed in one of the tiny cabins to the left right as you enter the main gate.
kitchen was in the middle and the girls on one side, boys on the other. There was one boy in the group, kind of a loner, always kept to himself, he was really an odd duck.
This kid had a top bunk all the way at the end, and every night at lights out he would sprint and leap on to the bed. Don't claim responsibility for coming up with the idea, but assisted in removing all but just enough of the mattress support that kept gravity from taking over.
And yes, that almost caused everyone to return back to Tulsa mid week.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going through college after class we went to town and on the way back picked up a dead skunk. We trashbagged him and flung it inside a guys dorm room while he was in the john. Heard the screams like a three year old girl all the way to the lounge area.

I don't know who it was but our dorm mother's desk was defiled with someone's defecation every night for a week. His nickname was The Mad Shtter. I swear it was not me. She was like a grandmother to me.

I saw a six foot nine cowboy with a dip in his lip mockingly ask a four foot five Korean kid about him being able to kick his cowboy hat off his head. Swish! Six foot nine casually walked over and picked up his hat mumbling, "Yup, that's what I heard."

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1980's fraternity house. We had a guy who would use our bathroom to take a dump nearly every day. Spring break while home working cattle I had a bright idea.
Cattle prod (with fresh batteries), extension cord, wire nuts, coat hanger and a soft cushion seat. It took a while to get the coat hanger fed correctly on both sides, but the sounds that happened when the button was pushed, priceless.
No one used our can after.

Latest posts

Top Bottom