Medical establishment gets it wrong again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They tell you the shot is 100% safe & effective

They tell diabetics to eat splenda which is actually worse for them

They tell you butter and eggs are bad and margarine is good

And now they have been tell heart failure patients advice to meet the grim reaper faster:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...s-say-LITTLE-salt-raise-risk-early-death.html
Actually they are right on this one. Your body needs salt and many people as they get older do not get enough. In fact my mother was in the hospital over Christmas and part of the problem was to little salt in her diet. Fact is to little can be as dangerous as to much. Most people get all the salt they need in canned veggies, etc. If you only eat fresh, do not eat fast food fries, or aviod other salty foods, you can be hurting yourself just as bad as if you ate them all the time. Moderation is the key to just about everything.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually they are right on this one. Your body needs salt and many people as they get older do not get enough. In fact my mother was in the hospital over Christmas and part of the problem was to little salt in her diet. Fact is to little can be as dangerous as to much. Most people get all the salt they need in canned veggies, etc. If you only eat fresh, do not eat fast food fries, or aviod other salty foods, you can be hurting yourself just as bad as if you ate them all the time. Moderation is the key to just about everything.
Rick, I was mocking them for telling heart failure patients they DIDN'T need salt...imagine how many people get hurt by being told the wrong advice...that was my point.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you're saying the fda has lead us down the wrong path (again!)?
old-food-pyramid.jpg

You shut yer pretty little mouth! :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom