MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know. I wonder if I handled it the right way sometimes.

He wants you to think that, he wants you to feel like you screwed up. You did not, he did, never foget that. Call the prosecutor first thing in the morning, turn the heat up. Let them know he is avoiding you, will not return calls or messages, if needed document through your phone records the number of times you have called his number.

Time to be a mean unforgiving man.

Just my opinion.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He wants you to think that, he wants you to feel like you screwed up. You did not, he did, never foget that. Call the prosecutor first thing in the morning, turn the heat up. Let them know he is avoiding you, will not return calls or messages, if needed document through your phone records the number of times you have called his number.

Time to be a mean unforgiving man.

Just my opinion.

That time was 2 months after he stopped responding to anyone about the MEGA lowers or RRA LPKs.

We've been nice to him for over a year and he still can't do us right. Speaks a lot of his character. :bah:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to make sure.. is ANYONE ELSE except for Brennan and I waiting for parts/refund from Les?

If you are, PLEASE contact me so we can coordinate on getting this fiasco finished with.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing yet. I am waiting on our contact at the Attny Gen. Office since she was busy on a different case when we last talked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom