MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for bumping this I was going to post today anyway. I talked to the AG office yesterday and they are working on filing a civil suit. Looks like there are 3-4 people that have not received their parts from Les.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for bumping this I was going to post today anyway. I talked to the AG office yesterday and they are working on filing a civil suit. Looks like there are 3-4 people that have not received their parts from Les.

Thanks for the update.

ThaMastaChief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sheesh you two...I'm sorry (hate to have to use such a cliche' word) for the long going stress and the longevity of the ordeal....

Thanks for updating, you guys were on my mind and I was curious to any potential outcome.

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
for those needing an update..................

julie bays contacted me last friday asking about whether i had recived my parts, she's updating her list of those that have recived their parts and those who haven't
apparently the list will be going to les's atty. also
she's with the AG her # is 405-522-3082, if you need to contact her

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
rhino2u - Have you called Julie Bays to let her know? I don't recall charging handles being a part of the group buys, but it wouldn't hurt to add your items to the list. You will probably need to provide proof that you paid for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom