MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhino2u

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talked with Julie Bayes last Friday. She stated have not heard from Les or his attorney after her last inquirey. Stated she would contact his attorney again this week. I was also told of time limitation of three years on this action.
Would appreciate a current contact number for Mr. Wiles if anyone could provide it, Thanks, KW

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You want to generalise? I will too. Scorpio is a sign ruled by its emotions. Anything that is ruled by emotions is weak, weak, weak.

The main traits associated with Scorpio are weaknesses. Jealousy, possessiveness, sensitivity, being over-emotional and prone to aggression.

Now, explain to me, how can a 'sign' that has these characteristics be considered in anyway strong? Jealousy is a product of insecurity. Possessiveness is a product of insecurity, as is sensitivity.

Simple logic! Logic also denotes that nobody is more 'powerful' than someone else on the basis of their month of birth.

:screwy:

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I call him every once in awhile just to see if he will pick up....he doesn't. I do however leave him messages on his voicemail, but get no reply.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can we get a head count on those who have not yet been reimbursed?

I know at least these:

GC7 (myself)
brennan
j-dubb
rhino2u

Please add your name to the list so we can see if Julie Bays has time to close out this case for the rest of us.

1911user

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What ever happened to having a talk with his superior at the fire department? I thought they were able to light a fire under him like no else could? It seems pretty obvious that he isn't motivated to do anything for anyone right now.

Maybe if his job and career started flashing before his eyes, then he just might re-prioritize some things and get this settled.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What ever happened to having a talk with his superior at the fire department? I thought they were able to light a fire under him like no else could? It seems pretty obvious that he isn't motivated to do anything for anyone right now.

Maybe if his job and career started flashing before his eyes, then he just might re-prioritize some things and get this settled.

Part of why that worked (or would have worked) was because he owed MEGA lowers to a lot of people. At that point, you're dealing with individually serialized firearms, so it has more weight as far as getting some remedy.

Now, it appears he's only out at most a grand or two in parts kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom